- Minimum deformation under load -- optimized ground pressure distribution due to the new, optimized tyre contor
- Tyres with the hightest speed ratings (W/Y) are possible due to the super-flat belt design
- New, modern silica tread compound
- Open tread pattern structure for faster water dispersion due to the numerous blocks and sipes
- Good grip on wet roads due to the new, modernsilica tread compound free of high aromatic oils
- Quick and efficient water dispersion away from the contact patch due to the addtional shoulder grooves and steep grooves in the tread centre
- Stiff, interlinked shoulder blocks
- Optimal stability nd precise steering due to the circumferential ribs
- Handling stability and safe braking on dry roads due to the large tread lugs on the tyre outer side
- Maximal traction and outstanding braking power thourgh sturdy lugs
- Solid tread blocks and ribs
- Evenly-distributed ground pressure due to the stiff design
- Optimized transmission of traction and braking forces
- Reduced risk of aquaplaning and safety during braking in the wet due to the large numbers of lugs on the tyre inner side
Highlights: the Bravuris 2 offers
- balanced handling and fun at the wheel on wet and dry roads... due to the asymmetrical tread pattern.
- greater aquaplaning reserves, better driving characteristics in the wet... due to the larger number of tread blocks on the tyre inner side.
- shorter braking distances, better road holding... due to the optimised tread blocks and tread pattern structure.
- higher mileage... due to the new tyre contour and tread compound
- A good balance for quietness and aquaplaning.
- A good balance for performance and mileage.
Originally designed for the Opel Astra and Renault Modus, the B250 has been chosen by leading car manufacturers for their latest models, including: Fiat Punto, Mercedes-Benz B-Class, Opel Astra, Renault Clio & Modus, Toyota Yaris.