S322 is a well-accepted international pattern.
Four straight main grooves enhance high water drainage leading to high wet grip/traction. Lateral grooves, lateral sipes and random pattern arrangement provide quite ride and high wet/dry traction and wet/dry grip. Overall it is a well-balanced tyre with a beautiful tread and sidewall appearance.
- Fuel efficiency. Designed to reduce rolling resistance for improved fuel efficiency.
- Wear resistance. Designed to improve wear resistance, providing a longer tyre life.
- Steering response. High level of steering response.
- Performance - Superior performance characteristics combining handling, comering and braking.
- Braking. Excellent braking capability to increase safety.
- Low noise. Tyre designed to reduce noise.