Barum is launching its first tyre with an asymmetrical tread pattern -- the Bravuris 2. This means the brand now has a high-tech product in its range that is capable of speeds up to 300 km/h (187 mph). This tyre also offers enhanced lateral guidance, short braking distances and a longer service life, making it a worthy successor to the previous model. The new Bravuris 2 will initially be available in 16 different sizes suitable for 16" to 20" rims.
- Minimum deformation under load -- optimized ground pressure distribution due to the new, optimized tyre contor
- Tyres with the hightest speed ratings (W/Y) are possible due to the super-flat belt design
- New, modern silica tread compound
- Open tread pattern structure for faster water dispersion due to the numerous blocks and sipes
- Good grip on wet roads due to the new, modernsilica tread compound free of high aromatic oils
- Quick and efficient water dispersion away from the contact patch due to the addtional shoulder grooves and steep grooves in the tread centre
- Stiff, interlinked shoulder blocks
- Optimal stability nd precise steering due to the circumferential ribs
- Handling stability and safe braking on dry roads due to the large tread lugs on the tyre outer side
- Maximal traction and outstanding braking power thourgh sturdy lugs
- Solid tread blocks and ribs
- Evenly-distributed ground pressure due to the stiff design
- Optimized transmission of traction and braking forces
- Reduced risk of aquaplaning and safety during braking in the wet due to the large numbers of lugs on the tyre inner side
Highlights: the Bravuris 2 offers
- balanced handling and fun at the wheel on wet and dry roads... due to the asymmetrical tread pattern.
Prices and available at stores / Saint-Petersburg
At the moment we have no information about where you can buy this model of tire in this city.
If your store sell tyres and you want to place your pricelist on our site, please read inforamtion in the relevant section.