The Firestone Destination M/T is the first Firestone light truck tire with exclusive UNI-T technology to advance wet handling and braking. Plus, you get a whole package of advantages from DMR Max Traction Light Truck Tire Technologies, exclusively from Firestone. With deep skid lugs, 3 body ply construction, over-the-shoulder tread/lug design and our special Rim Gaurd Off-Road Protector Rib, the Destination M/T is as tough and durable as it looks. Since it's pinned for studs, the Destination M/T is also ready to deliver extra grip in witner conditions. All these features add up to a light truck tire that has what it takes for off-road, all-terrain, all-season performance.
- CO-CS (Computer optimized component system). Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction
- LL Carbon (Long link). Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
- O-Bead. Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
- Rim Guard. Protects wheels from curb damage through raised rubber ridge
- Dura-Loc. Provides outstanding resistance to on and off highway hazards using 3 polyester body plies and a high-strength tie-in construction
- Mud and off-road traction. The result of a unique over-the-shoulder tread/lug design that increases Extraction Traction to help get you through ruts and mud combined with low 23' Attack Angle to increase pulling power. Wide wraparound lugs and special tread element shapes and angles help deflect road hazards from the shoulder areas as well as improve self-cleaning in mud and snow conditions.
- Pinned for studs. For extra grip in winter...
Prices and available at stores / Saint-Petersburg
At the moment we have no information about where you can buy this model of tire in this city.
If your store sell tyres and you want to place your pricelist on our site, please read inforamtion in the relevant section.