The Nexen Winguard Snow G is a 2012 novelty from one of the leading Korean tire manufacturers, Nexen-Roadstone. Designed specifically for urban and highway use, it is ideal for "charged" compact and mid-size vehicles. The special composition of the rubber compound based on natural rubber with the use of silica allows the tread to remain elastic even at rather low temperatures. The computer-optimized tread pattern perfectly wicks moisture and slurry out of the contact patch. The specially developed siping system maintains optimal grip on dry as well as on icy and / or snowy road surfaces.
Features and Benefits:
- Special asymmetrical pattern.
- Increased directional stability when maneuvering and cornering, even at high speeds.
- Low noise level as well as a high level of comfort.
- Unique system of lamellas placed at different angles.
- Increased resistance to aquaplaning.
- Improved performance on wet and snowy surfaces.
Innovative rubber compound: improved traction and braking performance. Retains the elasticity of the tread even at low temperatures.
Roadstone Eurovis Alpine WH1 - full analogue in another line