Barum is launching its first tyre with an asymmetrical tread pattern -- the Bravuris 2. This means the brand now has a high-tech product in its range that is capable of speeds up to 300 km/h (187 mph). This tyre also offers enhanced lateral guidance, short braking distances and a longer service life, making it a worthy successor to the previous model. The new Bravuris 2 will initially be available in 16 different sizes suitable for 16" to 20" rims.
- Minimum deformation under load -- optimized ground pressure distribution due to the new, optimized tyre contor
- Tyres with the hightest speed ratings (W/Y) are possible due to the super-flat belt design
- New, modern silica tread compound
- Open tread pattern structure for faster water dispersion due to the numerous blocks and sipes
- Good grip on wet roads due to the new, modernsilica tread compound free of high aromatic oils